– hum along the song in an awful voice while the earphones are plugged in tight.
– wearing scrunchies or headbands (rubber band to tie hair) in the wrist because that way it suits better and you don’t lose it either.
– Screaming on top of my voice because of the loud music honking in my headphones and for certain, the other person has suddenly become earless to hear my voice.
– Spacing out while sitting in the middle of the conversation among guests, friends or even parents.
– thinking about the afterlife and how that’s going to work out for me. <facepalm>
– the lightness I feel after a cathartic effect of ‘a good cry’ in the bathrooms
– No matter how old or mature I get, my cheeks feel the reddening the moment I am complimented. I still don’t know how to take those normally
– Pick my nose when no one is watching <ssshh… we don’t talk about this>
– Laughing on my own jokes when no one gets it.
2 Replies to “Weirds things that I do”
It’s nice to get to know you- I admire you for sharing your weirdness, it brings a level of intimacy to reading that wasn’t present before.
Thank you so much, Jeffery 🤗